Monday, June 20, 2016

New Writer and Twitter Account

Hello felow adventurers! I would like to announce a second writer for All About the Journey. Benjamin is doing lots of traveling for work and has many stories (varying from G to R rating). Benjamin loves trying new things and will bring a lot of beer reviews to the table. He will be posting soon and will be an awesome addition to the Journey. We will be collaborating soon after we get the ball rolling.

Tomorrow I have my first formal post. Week 1 will have a little bit of everything this week including small trips, an album review, a book review, a show review, and a delicious meal. Hopefully you enjoy my journeys just as much as I do!

We also have a twitter account! Follow us on Twitter and show us to anyone you think would be interested!

https://twitter.com/ThrakAAtJ1?lang=en

                                    All the best, Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment